Friday, June 8, 2012

The DVR Vortex

I love the technology age.  I am are not as gadget savvy as my husband, but I do cherish a flare for the latest and greatest when I can rationalize the purchase.  Our DVR is one of these expenditures.  With our often hectic and unpredictable schedules, we depend on our digital recorder regularly to catch up on shows we both enjoy and miss.  Often pausing programs is an effort to predict the ending, or discuss the direction of plots.  As a result, we often enjoy a good chuckle when we pause a show at a particular moment when the picture is less than flattering for the subject.  This happens randomly enough, I wish to document these moments for my own (and hopefully your) enjoyment.  Salud!



Can't remember what show this is from.


This is a "Cartman" face from South Park. Meh!



Yeah, yeah, a weak intro (for a blog post)


More always to come...

No comments: